NextGen Model #: 06501-003
Minimally modern and customizable, Kee Benching systems can adapt to the needs of any size team. These collaborative work environments make conversing easy, while frosted plexiglass privacy dividers define boundaries for each individual.
This set includes two Kee Benching Stations. Each station includes two back-to-back desk shells connected by a wire management system that runs the length of the desks. A flip-top cover provides instant access to a wire management tray underneath that keeps cables clear of both desktops and floors for a cleaner office.
Desktops are constructed of a thermal fused melamine laminate tabletop that is 1-inch thick and finished with a black T-Mold edge band. Laminates are scratch, stain and scald resistant and wipe clean easily. Rounded corners make the table safer for everyone.
A sleek alternative to pedestal style bases, the Kee post legs come in a classic black or modern chrome to match any decor. The legs are constructed of tubular steel with adjustable glides on the bottom of the base.
• Includes two 66" long Kee desks connected by a wire management system that runs the length of the desks
• Frosted plexiglass privacy dividers
• 1"-thick desktops with black T-mold edge
• Laminates are scratch, stain and scald resistant and wipe clean easily
• Rounded corners for safety
• Flip top cover provides instant access to wire management tray
• Post legs are constructed of durable tubular steel with adjustable leveling glides on the bottom of each leg
• Shipped ready to assemble
|Lead Time||2 business days|
|Product Dimensions||132" W x 58" D x 45" H|
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …