NextGen Model #: 02440-001
Ideal for Your Makerspace Classrooms and STEM/STEAM Learning Environments.
The Intermix Mobile Workbench fosters collaboration and encourages productivity. This workstation features a 60" clover-shaped laminate top that supports several students working at once. Locking casters allow easy classroom configuration to accommodate changing learning priorities.
This Open Tote Unit has two compartments on each side for storage of larger items, and a long open compartment measuring 4-1/2"H. that can be used to store rods, tubes, etc. Includes four clear single totes and one clear double tote per side.
• Constructed of solid oak veneers with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
• 1-1/4" high pressure laminate top with durable 3mm PVC edge band
• Includes four single totes (12 1/4"W x 16 3/4"D x 3"H) and one double tote (12 1/4"W x 16 3/4"L x 6"H)
• 4 locking swivel casters for ease of mobility
• SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA
• Minimal assembly required
|Lead Time||6-8 weeks|
|Product Dimensions||60" x 60" x 36" H|
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …