Chemical Resistant Science Lab Tables with Chem Res High Pressure Laminate Top, Contemporary Styled Adjustable Height Legs
NextGen Model #: 00887-001
You Save 45% ($443.05)
"Perfect chemistry" with any science classroom.
These paragons of endurance are built with a choice of stylistic light oak woodgrain, or striking textured black legs beneath a "Chem Res" tabletop with a MDF Core.
- Work surface is of solid black, firmly secured, Chem-Res high pressure laminate, resistant to water and 13 commonly used laboratory chemicals
- Round legs are 2-3/8 diameter
- Legs adjust smoothly and easily in ¾-inch increments from 29” to 41” height
- Adapts for ADA requirements
- Easy assembly, with pre-drilled pilot holes
- Patented mechanism allows table to rise effortlessly and automatically lock at your height setting requirement.
- Feet are outfitted with oversized glides or casters
- Book Compartment models come with two storage compartments concealable with the included side panel aprons.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Shipped ready to assemble