Create healthier classrooms where learning and movement combine!
Classroom settings can make it difficult for some students to focus and learn.
This lightweight, folding exercise bike/work station helps combat long periods of inactivity from sitting. It allows students to use a laptop, tablet or book while engaging their legs in resistance pedaling to help burn excess energy. The soft and cushy "beach cruiser" seat provides a comfortable ride.
This product is part of the Nextgen Active Collection of products designed to make it easier for educators to create healthy, active, and engaged students.
- 20.5” W x 16” D adjustable desktop with non-slip rubber desk surface
- Built-in tablet holder and storage tray
- Massage roller and upper body supports for comfort and support while working
- Convenient resistance bands for upper-body exercise when not typing.
- Quiet, twin-belt flywheel operation allows use in classrooms and other shared spaces
- Adjustable resistance levels accommodate a variety of ages
- Desk, seat-back, and extension are all adjustable to accommodate multiple users
- 8 level magnetic tension control system for any fitness level
- Easy-to-read digital resistance meter tracks mileage, calories and time
- Quick-lock folding frame is great for easy transport and storage.
- Built-in wheels for easy moving
- 300 pound weight limit
Optional Desk Extension Kit doubles the workspace area.
- Shipped ready to assemble