NextGen Model #: 02135
$95.03 $247.00 You Save 61% ($151.97)
Flexible ergonomic support combines unmatched superior quality in the molding process with a high-strength steel cantilevered frame.
The shell is ergonomically designed with waterfall front and lumbar support which provides for proper posture and comfort. The unique glide design promotes "feet on the floor"…no tipping. Stacks for storage and nests securely on any worksurface.
• The shell consists of heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides
• The shell is injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with 17 heavy duty reinforcing structural ribs with waterfall edge
• The ergonomically designed opening in the shell back provides added comfort as well as a handle grip
• The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface
• Legs formed of 1 1/8", 13-gauge HSLA (high strength, low alloy) steel. Each leg set (front and back) made of one tube running side to side of the seat joined by two 14 gauge steel brackets
• Four bumpers are riveted on underside of frame to prevent scratching on work surface when stacked
Packed 4 per color per carton. Please order increments of 4. Price is per chair.
|Lead Time||4 - 6 Weeks|