NextGen Model #:
Bring an element of style to any space with this extremely versatile table. This mobile A-Frame table features a heavy-gauge metal frame with full tube leg construction and dual cross top supports. Moves easily on locking swivel casters to accommodate changing learning priorities. Also available with heavy-duty leveling glides for stationary applications.
The durable 1-1/4" ChemGuard top with a chemical-resistant surface is ideal for middle school physics and biology labs or for use with milder chemicals. Features a Class 1 fire rating and a 3mm PVC molding that is heat bonded to create a waterproof edge.
• 1-1/4" ChemGuard top with 3mm PVC edge
• Legs are constructed of 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ thick wall square steel tubes with a welded 2″ x 2″ cross brace, and an 11-gauge steel “L” channel table support
• Top is supported by two 14-gauge steel “C” channels attached to the legs with four 3/8″ carriage bolts per channel, two on each end
• Carriage bolt heads color matched to the frame for a cohesive look
• Frame powder coated in choice of eight standard colors: black, dark gray, silver, light gray, white, carrot, lime, and aqua with a matte finish for a modern look
• The top is attached with screws in two directions ensuring stability
• Choice of 4” locking Industrial or Designer Casters or heavy-duty Leveling Glides
• SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA
• Minimal assembly required
|Lead Time||6-8 weeks|
|Product Dimensions||72" W x 30" D x 36" H|