NextGen Model #: 02308
$138.13 $359.00 You Save 61% ($220.87)
Our Combination School Desks are chosen to represent the most versatile, comfortable and durable combination study desks in the industry.
The 620 Series Combo Desk design includes the unparalleled comfort of a shell design that has been a classroom favorite for over 50 years.
The durable, smooth, stain-resistant solid plastic top allows the use of dry-erase markers to create a markerboard surface.
• 17-1/2" high seat constructed of heavy duty, high-density polyethylene material with a light grain surface
• Injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with heavy duty reinforcing ribs as well as molded slots to accommodate the twin back support tubing
• This design oﬀers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability
• Writable work surface, 18" x 24", made of 5/8"-thick solid hard plastic allows the use of dry-erase markers
• Chrome-plated frame
• Front legs and tablet arm support formed of 1-1/4" 14 gauge steel. Back legs formed of 1-1/4" 16 gauge tubular steel. Twin back supports formed of 3/4" 14 gauge steel.
• Spacious heavy-gauge bookrack has a book stop on one side and is designed to prevent use as a footrest
• Rubber-cushioned self-leveling swivel glides
Packed 2 per carton. Please order in increments of 2. Price is per unit.
|Lead Time||4 - 6 Weeks|