NextGen Model #: 02178
Progressive classroom design is focused on creating a learning environment that can accommodate both the Traditional and Modern teaching practices in a single classroom. This Vertebrae-shaped desk is designed to be flexible in its groupings to accommodate pods of five, four, three and two students.
The durable, smooth, stain-resistant solid plastic top allows the use of dry-erase markers to create a markerboard surface.
• Writable solid hard plastic top, 5/8"-thick, with "Ergo Edge" for added comfort
• Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel frame welded to 1" 16-gauge steel legs and cross brace forming a unitized frame design
• Powder-coated upper frame and chrome adjustable leg inserts
• Nickel chrome-plated leg inserts are made of 16-gauge steel
• Height adjusts in from 22" to 30" in one-inch increments
• Nylon-base swivel glides for ease of leveling
• Shipped ready to assemble (leg inserts to be mounted and set)
|Lead Time||4 - 6 Weeks|
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …