Modern ergonomics, collaborative flexibility and stunning good looks.
Thrive is a premiere seating option for the progressive classroom. No structural ribs, no unsightly lines, substantial construction with no voids or cavities
- Heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides, injection molded into a one-piece shell with waterfall edge
- Molded in a Ribless back design for comfort and ﬂexibility
- The ergonomically designed opening in the shell back provides added comfort as well as a handle grip
- The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which oﬀers no exposed hardware on the surface.
- Legs are formed of 1-1/8"' 14-gauge tubular steel
- The legs are welded to two 14-gauge steel brackets with a continuous weld at all four connection areas
- Brackets run front to back on the chair. No additional bracing is needed between the legs for support
- The frame is bright nickel chrome, plated after welding.
- Glides are silent, rubber cushioned, swivel of self-leveling, 1" diameter, hard carbon steel, nylon based type with a ﬂat bottom, chrome plated
Packed 5 per color per carton (18" XL, 4 per carton). Please order in carton increments. Price is per chair.