Thrive Gas Lift Lab Stool - QUICK SHIP
NextGen Model #: 01009-004
You Save 61% ($391.00)
Modern ergonomics, collaborative flexibility and stunning good looks.
Thrive is a premiere seating option for the progressive classroom. No structural ribs, no unsightly lines, substantial construction with no voids or cavities
The Thrive Caster Lab Stool is designed for ease of movement within the classroom or learning commons to enhance mobility in group settings.
- Heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides, injection molded into a one-piece shell with waterfall edge
- Molded in a Ribless back design for comfort and ﬂexibility
- The ergonomically designed opening in the shell back provides added comfort as well as a handle grip
- The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which oﬀers no exposed hardware on the surface.
- The lower portion of the frame is welded to two (2) 3” X 8-1/2” 12 gauge plates which are MIG welded to the extra heavy duty 12 gauge seat support plate
- All steel frame parts are powder coated black ﬁnish
- Welded steel foot ring
- Sturdy five-star base with hooded 2” casters
- Swivel pneumatic lift mechanism adjusts the seat height from 23" to 33"