NextGen Model #: 03989
$248.09 $310.00 You Save 19% ($61.91)
Bringing STEM learning and virtual reality into the classroom also means making sure tools like robotic devices and VR goggles are ready for class by keeping them organized, stored, and fully charged.
The STEM/Makerspace Robotics Charging Station is designed specifically to charge and store STEM, STEAM, and makerspace products. These include Sphero®, Ozobot®, and Cubelets® devices, as well as virtual reality headsets and cell phones.
This wall-mounted charging station features all-steel construction, a separate power compartment, and locking doors. It's an essential item for schools who are looking for the ideal way to keep their robotic materials and components fully charged, secure, and ready for use in their STEM classrooms.
• 10-outlet UL and cUL Listed vertical power strip simultaneously charges robotic devices
• Includes: 10 x 1.5' USB to Micro USB cable, 10 x 3' USB to Micro USB cable and 7 x 3-USB output adapters
• Separate power compartment keeps power cords organized
• Slim, wall-mounted design saves valuable classroom space
• Front door lock keeps robots secure when not in use; two keys included
• Durable steel construction with powder coated finish protects devices
• Arrives fully assembled and includes drywall mounting hardware for easy installment
•Devices in photos not included
• Overall Dimensions: 19”W x 6.25”D x 26.5”H
• Shelf Dimensions: 15”W x 4.6”D x 4.6”H
• 10' power cord
|Lead Time||4-7 business days|
|Product Dimensions||19"w x 6.25"d x 26.5"h|