"Perfect chemistry" with any science classroom.
Designed for higher level and high school lab environments, these Phenolic Top Science Lab Tables are built with strong ash frame and side panel aprons beneath a solid, black, phenolic resin tabletop with a matte finish. Meant for tough use. the phenolic top provides extreme chemical, abrasion, and stain resistance.
- Black 3/4"-thick phenolic top is crack resistant and can be modified using carbide tipped tools. It is impervious to extreme cold, heat up to 275 F as well as damage from virtually any chemical, acid or possibly corrosive substance that may be found in a laboratory setting
- Choice of book compartments or solid front aprons, with an industry top of the line ash wood frame
- Robust legs are spot welded to the frame with metal on metal double bolts on 13 gauge steel corner braces for maximal stability.
- Available in 30" and 36" heights
- Legs outfitted with rubber liquid protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate floor leveling
- Meets or exceeds SEFA environmental industrial standards
- Shipped ready to assemble