"Perfect chemistry" with any science classroom.
Designed for higher level and high school lab environments, these Phenolic Top Science Lab Tables are built with strong ash frame and side panel aprons beneath a solid, black, phenolic resin tabletop with a matte finish.
Meant for tough use. the phenolic top provides extreme chemical, abrasion, and stain resistance.
- Work surface is crack resistant and can be modified using carbide tipped tools. It is impervious to extreme cold, heat up to 275 F as well as damage from virtually any chemical, acid or possibly corrosive substance that may be found in a laboratory setting
- Round legs are 2-3/8 diameter
- Choice of stylistic light oak woodgrain, or striking textured black legs
- Legs adjust smoothly and easily in ¾-inch increments from 29” to 41” height
- Adapts for ADA requirements
- Easy assembly, with pre-drilled pilot holes
- Patented mechanism allows table to rise effortlessly and automatically lock at your height setting requirement.
- Feet are outfitted with oversized glides or casters
- Book Compartment models come with two storage compartments concealable with the included side panel aprons.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Shipped ready to assemble