NPS Chemical Resistant Science Lab Tables with Chem Res High Pressure Laminate Top, Adjustable Height Steel Legs
NextGen Model #: 00888-001
You Save 45% ($214.50)
Built to last and made for the toughest environments.
16 gauge steel frame apron and 14 gauge legs make this table virtually indestructible.
- Work surface is of solid black, firmly secured, high pressure laminate, resistant to water and 13 commonly used laboratory chemicals
- 11-gauge steel tabletop support tabs and corner brackets fuse as one with 4 heavy duty tamper free Loctite hex screws
- Adjustable height steel legs feature a supreme dual connection
- 12-gauge leg base is fastened to the tabletop with 4 heavy duty screws which gets inserted into the frame using a strong welded hangar bolt
- Legs connect to the frame corner brackets with industrial grade nylon insert lock nuts
- Legs adjust in 1 increments from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in height and are locked firmly in place with 2 K 9 external tooth lock washers and heavy duty tamper free hex screws
- All legs come standard with simple adjust glides. Optional casters available to provide mobility
- Shipped ready to assemble