NextGen Model #:
This beautiful church chair will keep your guests comfortable whether you're hosting an all-day seminar, serving a 10 course meal or delivering your most inspirational sermon.
This chair offers an advantage over pew seating with the flexibility of creating different seating configurations. The chair's cushioned back and thick seat are generously padded and covered in durable fabric upholstery. The seat has a waterfall edge that reduces pressure on your attendees' legs. A convenient book pouch on the back of the chair keeps seminar materials, bibles or hymn books readily available and a book rack under the seat gives everyone a place to store their personal belongings.
Built-in ganging brackets connect your chairs and maintain nice, straight rows. Its sturdy 16 gauge steel frame, with gracefully angled legs, has been tested to hold up to 800 pounds and plastic rocker glides protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move the chair.
• 800 lb. Weight Capacity
• Durable Fabric Upholstery
• Book Pouch on Back
• 4.25" Thick Waterfall Edge Seat reduces pressure on your legs
• CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
• 16 Gauge Steel Frame
• Powder Coated Frame Finish
• Steel Book Rack with Communion Cup Holder
• Book Rack Size: 13.5"W x 11.5"D x 11"H from floor; 2.5" Clearance
• Ganging Bracket attach chairs together
• Floor Protector Plastic Rocker Glides
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
|Lead Time||1 Week|
|Product Dimensions||19.25"W x 25"D x 33.25"H|