Height Adjustable Utility Table, Butcher Block Top, Steel Legs
NextGen Model #: 00692-001
You Save 45% ($368.53)
Durable wood and hard work come together!
This Butcher Block Top Utility Table provides the ideal working table for Makerspaces and STEM Labs.
- Top is made from 1.75” thick Maple wood coated with a urethane-based satin finish to prevent permanent stains
- Maple top absorbs sound and impact, making for a safe learning environment
- 16 gauge steel frame apron and 14 gauge legs make this table virtually indestructible
- The legs adjust in 1” increments from 22.25" to 37.25" high and are locked firmly in place with 2 K-9 external tooth lock washers and heavy duty tamper-free hex screws
- All legs come standard with simple-adjust glides (optional casters available)
- Shipped ready to assemble