NextGen Model #:
Dressing up your rooms has never been easier with these sleek, state-of the-art designer tables.
This table features a black Phenolic Resin tabletop with a matte finish. The work surface is crack-resistant and can be modified using carbide-tipped tools. It is impervious to extreme cold, heat up to 275° F as well as damage from virtually any chemical, acid or possibly corrosive substance that may be found in a laboratory setting.
The high-end designer legs are simple to adjust in 3/4” increments from 27”-42”H, meeting ADA requirements (no tools necessary). The 11-gauge leg plate is fastened to the tabletop with 6 heavy-duty screws. All legs come standard with simple-adjust glides. The under-table hat support provides 500lbs. weight capacity.
• Black, 3/4"-thick phenolic top is highly impervious to most chemicals, acids, corrosions, stains and moisture
• Steel legs adjust smoothly and easily in 3/4" increments from 27" to 42" high (with spacer provided)
• Leg built with 1-1/2" square tubing 14-gauge thickness
• Leg insert built with 1-1/3" square tubing 16-gauge steel frame
• 11-gauge steel brackets
• Legs built with "Tamper-Free" hex head screws and lock nuts
• Shipped ready to assemble
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Product Dimensions||24" x 72" x 27" - 42" H, adj.|