NextGen Model #: 02322
$150.82 $392.00 You Save 61% ($241.18)
The 420 Series Chair Desk design includes the unparalleled comfort of a shell design that has been a classroom favorite for over 50 years.
The durable, smooth, stain-resistant solid plastic top allows the use of dry-erase markers to create a markerboard surface.
• Seat constructed of heavy duty, high-density polyethylene material with a light grain surface
• Injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with heavy duty reinforcing ribs as well as molded slots to accommodate the twin back support tubing
• This design oﬀers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability
• Writable work surface, 14” x 20” x 26”, made of 5/8" solid hard plastic allows the use of dry-erase markers
• Chrome-plated frame formed of 14 gauge 1” steel tubing legs with 3/4” twin 16 gauge back supports
• Tablet arm support formed of 14 gauge 1-1/4” steel with 11 gauge steel welded to back and arm support for maximum strength
• Constructed using a cross-over leg design providing maximum support with minimum stress on welds
• Spacious heavy-gauge bookrack has a book stop on one side and is designed to prevent use as a footrest
• Rubber-cushioned self-leveling swivel glides
|Lead Time||4 - 6 Weeks|