120 Series Stack Chairs, Navy Shell with Chrome Frame - QUICK SHIP
NextGen Model #: 01002-001
You Save 61% ($66.45)
Recognized for superior value, these chairs have been classroom favorites for over 50 years.
- Heavy duty, high-density polyethylene material with a light grain surface
- Injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with heavy duty reinforcing ribs as well as molded slots to accommodate the twin back support tubing
- This design oﬀers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability.
- The frame is formed of 14 gauge 1" (15 & 17 inch chairs) - 7/8" (11 & 13 inch chairs) steel tubing legs with 3/4" twin 14 gauge back supports
- Legs and back are MIG welded for reinforced strength
- Constructed using a cross-over leg design providing maximum support with minimum stress on welds
- Bright nickel chrome plated for a durable, scratch resistant ﬁnish
- Legs are swaged for added strength and a more stylish look
- Chairs can be cross stacked to 25 high
- The glides are silent, rubber cushioned, swivel of self-leveling, 1" minimum diameter, hard carbon steel, nylon base type with a ﬂat bottom, chrome plated
Packed 5 per carton. Please order in increments of 5. Price is per chair.